Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

!!!

Go down 
+8
Angelcakez
drshoes2
Biohazed
silver
Betty
Danyal
Mashedpotato
withasound
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
withasound

withasound

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-03

!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!   !!! EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:14 pm

totally excited to have a message board back!! i was msmichele on the old board. and i was withasound before that, since that site ate my password and email and i could never get back on. sucked. anyway, i'm just glad we've got a board back. yay! cheers <----that reminds me of hiro.
Back to top Go down
Mashedpotato
Mashedpotato

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-09-23

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:50 pm

wooo welcome back!!
Back to top Go down
Danyal

Danyal

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-22

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 3:01 am

Welcome home, sis! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Betty

Betty

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-09-29

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 9:15 pm

It's really cool that everyone is finding there way here.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/betty_blinx
silver

silver

Number of posts : 25

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 9:41 am

welcome back!! flower
Back to top Go down
Biohazed

Biohazed

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-09-24

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 1:18 pm

Oh Yeah! It's great having everyone regroup. I'd be really exciited to see Bif back on tour. There is a scheduled Canadian Bodog Battle of the Bands, but I'm not sure if she is hosting. She hasn't played around Vancouver for about a year and a half Crying or Very sad .
Cheers,
Bio
Back to top Go down
Mashedpotato
Mashedpotato

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 4:32 pm

According to the website there are auditions happening Oct. 14-16 in Vancouver at the Plaza Club, and then the "Impress the Judges" begins December 11th and 12th, also at the Plaza Club. The Regional Finals are January 30th.
I would love to attend these shows, the Plaza Club is a very nice venue.
Back to top Go down
withasound

withasound

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 11:38 pm

i totally found the forum by stalking myspace...just kidding, kind of. it wasn't really stalking. don't worry, i'm no cobalt. oh, was that harsh? Sad my b.

also, does anyone look after anthology anymore?
Back to top Go down
drshoes2

drshoes2

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-09-27

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 6:18 pm

Hello, You may have been wondering where I am. then again maybe not?? Sad Anyway I am here now and all is good, I am pleased to announce that I have fianally learned how to brew a nice cup of Joe, I have been working on this problem for many years and recently found that if you seperate the coffee grounds from the water it makes for a much more enjoyable expirience, And in closing I would like to say that I wish I had time to speak with each and every one of you on an individule basis however I might have time for a quick romantic interlude with one lucky person if you keep the questions short, Thank you and remember to Visulize Whirld Peas, cheers
Back to top Go down
Angelcakez
Admin
Admin
Angelcakez

Number of posts : 162

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 11:08 am

drshoes2 wrote:
Hello, You may have been wondering where I am. then again maybe not?? Sad Anyway I am here now and all is good, I am pleased to announce that I have fianally learned how to brew a nice cup of Joe, I have been working on this problem for many years and recently found that if you seperate the coffee grounds from the water it makes for a much more enjoyable expirience, And in closing I would like to say that I wish I had time to speak with each and every one of you on an individule basis however I might have time for a quick romantic interlude with one lucky person if you keep the questions short, Thank you and remember to Visulize Whirld Peas, cheers

WELCOME BACK DUDE!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bifnaked.forumotion.com
Angelcakez
Admin
Admin
Angelcakez

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 11:09 am

drshoes2 wrote:

WELCOME BACK DUDE!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Angelcakez
Admin
Admin
Angelcakez

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 11:11 am

withasound wrote:
don't worry, i'm no cobalt.

ssssssh don't swear lol!

Welcome Back! cheers
Back to top Go down
drshoes2

drshoes2

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 1:14 am

Angelz So good to see you Luv, How's things on the other side of the world, This side is nice, it's Light for half the day then it get's darks for about the same amount of time?? Crazy huh ??? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Angelcakez
Admin
Admin
Angelcakez

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 5:57 am

drshoes2 wrote:
Angelz So good to see you Luv, How's things on the other side of the world, This side is nice, it's Light for half the day then it get's darks for about the same amount of time?? Crazy huh ??? cyclops

Goes dark really early here now winter has reared its ugly head... just waiting for the farkin wet cold typical english weather!
Wish I was over there! cherry
Back to top Go down
Mashedpotato
Mashedpotato

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 1:25 pm

oh yeah, Bif Naked Anthology.. Cobalt gave me that website but I don't take care of it. It gets pounded with so much spam per day I stopped wasting my time deleting it and banning members because they just come back.
As far as toilet duck goes, I don't talk to him anymore. If he fucking comes here I'll rip him a new asshole. I was tired of him badmouthing my friends and just being an overall dink.

Btw if anyone sees Marcinabif on Youtube, that isn't me, it's Dan.
Back to top Go down
withasound

withasound

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 12:11 am

Angelcakez wrote:
withasound wrote:
don't worry, i'm no cobalt.

ssssssh don't swear lol!

lmao my bad, my bad!!
Back to top Go down
Danyal

Danyal

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 7:09 am

I stopped talking to Dan when he commented on my MSN pic of me from behind. Then came on the other Bif board saying how I couldn't possibly be male cos my shoulders aren't broad enough. I mean, what the Feck? So fucking what if I'm a little underweight. *sigh*

I too will rip him a new one if he comes here. I even left Bif's board consciously at the start of this year because of that and his posts about me there. Thanks Betty for making me return! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mashedpotato
Mashedpotato

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 12:54 am

Yeah well losers like that are so insecure about themselves they have to put other people down to make themselves feel better.
Back to top Go down
Danyal

Danyal

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 1:45 am

It wasn't so much that he was ragging on what I look like.
It's more that he's creepy. He has to know everything about everyone. It's really scary!
Dan if you're reading this, just because people decide to keep details about themselves private does not mean they are hiding something.
You have no right to tell people who they are and what'd they're hiding.
Back to top Go down
Mashedpotato
Mashedpotato

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 1:43 pm

yeah he would always bitch about how Bif kept her life private. Well fuckin DUH! Nobody wants their whole life in the fuckin spotlight. Look at what it did to Britney Spears!! She went nutzoid and shaved her head!! People usually live two lives. There's their personal life, and then there's the worklife. At work I'm a dedicated cat scruffer who's happy towards everyone. On my days off I like to PAAAARRRTAAAAY!! Lolyeah right.
Back to top Go down
Betty

Betty

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-09-29

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 8:23 pm

Don't worry my fiance is tiny too and that doesn't make him less of a man.

It's cool. I need another Aussie to get my jokes hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/betty_blinx
drshoes2

drshoes2

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 11:15 pm

Hello, Well Southern California is On Fire Again, It's not good, it's like 500,000 or more people are in evacuation mode, I'm out here in the desert and un effected, there's just nothing to burn out here, as you go west from here there is more vegitation and when it catches fire it's bad news, fortunatly the wind direction is not heading this way so we have been lucky, It's sad watching this horrible scene taking place, Anyway thats my report, pray For Rain everyone, Thanks from Ross No Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mashedpotato
Mashedpotato

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 7:46 am

I wish you could have ours! It's been raining all month long. Yesterday I actually saw the sun for the first time in ages.
I've seen the reports about the fire on CNN.. It's horrific. We had a huge forest fire problem up in Kelowna in 2003. Many people lost their homes Sad
Back to top Go down
Danyal

Danyal

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 6:15 pm

Last summer there were bushfires kinda sorta near me...My place had smoke all over outside. I remember going for my daily walks in it.
Looks like this coming summer could be similar. Oh boy!
Back to top Go down
drshoes2

drshoes2

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 9:26 pm

I was talking to my cousin who is a fiefighter, we got on the topic of pollution, and how fires cause so much smoke that is bad for the air, I heard on the news that this recent fire here in southern California has produced as much carbon in the atmospher as 250,000 car would in a years time, don't get me wrong, man made pollution is something we need to constantly work on and control, but when a Volcano or a huge forset fire happens it can be bad, also I saw a report on CNN how the US congress is working on better definitions of problem area's so we can have the appropriate resources available for these events, the sad thing with the someof the regins here that have burned are turning out to be deliberate arson fires Mad Shocked Sad RIP to the 6 people that died in San Diego and the countless animals that called those trees and bushes their homes Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!   !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: