Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bif's vacationarooni Blog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mashedpotato
Mashedpotato

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Bif's vacationarooni Blog Empty
PostSubject: Bif's vacationarooni Blog   Bif's vacationarooni Blog EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 10:31 pm

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

[color=#000000][color:47d4=cyan:47d4]
Todo lo que llevo en mi bosolo es un lapiz de labios y una pistola...

[color=#000000][color:47d4=violet:47d4]Buenos dias! Buenos tardes! Buenos noches! ..and, of course, Sai Ram!
Namaste! Salaam! Hola! Salut! Yo!yo!yo! Whasssup, Beautiful People! I'm home from my trip! Yay! Reunited with my cherished babydogs and tatami mat, I am now full-speed ahead on my writing and gettin' ready for Whistler's call. Gettin out the ol', cracked-and-repaired Burton FL, and diggin' the skidoo boots and puttin' chains on the tires. Feck yeah!
Gotta get in the good shred season before all those Olympic people start comin' in the next couple years, right? Because then it will take, like, six hours to make the drive with all the traffic. Maybe we should move to Squamish?

So, Mexico was superb! We met and made so many friends, it was kinda hard to say goodbye. The second week we stayed in Playa del Carmen and it was easy to live there. Even looked at property! I would get up at five or six (you know me!) And we would hit the local gym before the sun got too hot. Found a juice bar for beetroot-and-celery shakes (just me, not the boy!) And hit the beach by ten every day. It didn't rain very much the second week, so the sun was hot! I, basically, stayed under an umbrella and big hat every minute, while Walker frolicked in the ocean. He looked like a surfer boy and I resembled Morticia Adams. Our boutique hotel was full of European playboys-in-speedos and Brazilian supermodels-without-bikini-tops. We were definitely strange in the eyes of the other, "sophisticated" guests.
In seclusion, I mindfully deliberated and felt extremely fortunate to be present in every moment. Here are some notes:

1. Octopi (octopusses?) Are shy, gentle creatures that roam the ocean floor and pile up stones to make lairs for themselves; when scared or disturbed, they crawl in and pull stones across the front to cover the entrance...to hide from the people who want to kill them to make ceviche. As there was ceviche on every table in every restaurant.....I felt sad the same way I feel about all the cows and chickens. (But that is a whole other, endless essay/blog, ripe with manifesto. Not for today.)

2. All boobs are cool to see on the private topless beaches. Nope. My bathing suit stayed on. But it's fun to see everyone else. Smile

3. Mexican graveyards are alive.

4. Habanera peppers are thoroughly exiting to eat and try to digest.
5. Mexican elections are full of scandal but, surprisingly, less corruption corporately than American (again, I will safe my digressions on socio-political opinionated bull hooey for another time).
6. Kidnappings are well-thought out acts of personal terrorism, intended to gain money and merit. *yawn* so eighties!
7. "Lindo" is a word, often used, to describe my husband by the countless, beautiful local women. It means "cute". Walker did not appreciate it. Hahahha!

8. I am allergic to mango.
9. They have Wal-Mart in Playa del Carmen.

10. Most of the people we met have absolutely zero interest in hockey. Weird.

I am readying for Sai Baba's upcoming birthday, next week. The babydogs and I will be on our annual retreat and Walker is covering all manner of things, like Giants Hockey and Lions Football. It will be his first Sai Baba Birthday Party and I am very happy for him to experience its delight and wonder. Walker is a good sport. Hahaha!
I know it is also "Thanksgiving" for many of you. Be thankful but HUG a turkey, yo. They are nervous like Nicklas and some even have eyelashes as long as Annastasia's, ya feel me?
Hahaha! Just the mommy's two cents.
Be well, be healthy, be vital and live your truth. Listen to metal because its good for your soul- rumor has it: metal will save you! Smile
Oh- and eat a jicama. Plain, cubed, with lime juice and sea salt. You will be hooked!
Big love and blessings and om hare om.
Xo
Biffy
Xo
Om Nama Shivaya. fight the good fight. Hare hare rama. rock and roll all night.
Back to top Go down
Mashedpotato
Mashedpotato

PostSubject: Re: Bif's vacationarooni Blog   Bif's vacationarooni Blog EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 10:35 pm

Hmm. Some of those letters didn't color in. Still not used to this Macintosh stuff.

So Mexico hey? Sounds like fun. Bio and I have talked about going to Mexico. If we do I bet the local women won't call him "Lindo". They'll call him whatever is Spanish for "Sexxy beast in the blue speedo"! Hehehehe XD
My boyfriend's hot. He's gonna get a can of pepperspray for Xmas.
Back to top Go down
Angelcakez
Admin
Admin
Angelcakez

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Bif's vacationarooni Blog   Bif's vacationarooni Blog EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 12:16 pm

LMAO @ PEPPERSPRAY! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://bifnaked.forumotion.com
Mashedpotato
Mashedpotato

PostSubject: Re: Bif's vacationarooni Blog   Bif's vacationarooni Blog EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 8:16 pm

He's so cuuuuute

Bif's vacationarooni Blog N515292234_88708_7062

Bif's vacationarooni Blog N515292234_138895_4149

AWWWWZ

You probably don't care but oh well <3
Back to top Go down
Angelcakez
Admin
Admin
Angelcakez

PostSubject: Re: Bif's vacationarooni Blog   Bif's vacationarooni Blog EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 2:42 am

wow HOT couple! Like a Star @ heaven Pepper spray now available in the foyer Like a Star @ heaven
Nothing wrong with being in LOVE.. I would hope you do think he is Hot lol would find it a little starnge if you thought he was Butt Ugly lol!
Back to top Go down
Betty

Betty

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Bif's vacationarooni Blog   Bif's vacationarooni Blog EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 7:45 pm

you guys are cute..

hehe I'm allergic to mangoes too (found out while living up north where they are like everywhere). i feel closer to bif now.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/betty_blinx
Angelcakez
Admin
Admin
Angelcakez

PostSubject: Re: Bif's vacationarooni Blog   Bif's vacationarooni Blog EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 10:14 am

Mango is yummy
Back to top Go down
Betty

Betty

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Bif's vacationarooni Blog   Bif's vacationarooni Blog EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 7:24 pm

I know that why is sicked so bad.

I love how quirky Bif's blogs are, they makes me warm and fuzz hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/betty_blinx
Zahrim

Zahrim

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Bif's vacationarooni Blog   Bif's vacationarooni Blog EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 6:04 am

Oh- and eat a jicama. Plain, cubed, with lime juice and sea salt. You will be hooked!

What the hell is a jicama????
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zahrim_uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bif's vacationarooni Blog   Bif's vacationarooni Blog Empty

Back to top Go down

Bif's vacationarooni Blog
Page 1 of 1