Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BIFFY BLOG!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silver

silver

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-09-23

BIFFY BLOG! Empty
PostSubject: BIFFY BLOG!   BIFFY BLOG! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:13 pm

Thursday, October 02, 2008

CANCER is ON le MENU

Namaste, Beautiful People. I am here. I am now deciding to share, inspired by Annastasia’s sudden death, seven days ago. HARE OM.

Lets see...where to begin?

CANCER is popular.

Yup. In our time, cancer is a very popular topic. A subject of conversation, books, articles, tv specials (insert eye roll), and BLOGS. It is in the forefront of awareness, in our culture, and all awareness helps.

I didn’t want to bore you.

As the Spring of 2008 marched on, I went into EXILE and chose to face my cancer treatments without any sensationalism. I felt no more unique or special than any other cancer patient. I chose to remove myself, but I eventually became too sick to write to you anyway. I could not anticipate chemotherapy’s grasp and found myself bedridden twenty days a month for over six months. Plus, I resembled a yellow frog. A hairless, jaundiced, Edemic frog. Sexy. Hahaha! I was a little frog in bed with two fluffy white baby dogs. And then RADIATION FOR 5 weeks every day. Gong show. And then a systemic STAPH infection. And yada, yada. Beautiful People, there was just no fucking way I was going to subject you to my accounts of that. I wouldnt do it to you.

Of course I made meticulous notes but most of them would be interesting only to NUTRITIONAL ONCOLOGISTS and myself as the language is peppered with medical jargon. Of course I made paintings and my usual cartoon booklets. It was my outlet as usual. But, the joyful thing was THE SONG WRITING! The desire to record forced me out of bed and up the hill to THE STUDIO.

When I was PHYSICALLY capable, I could go FOR ONE HOUR and then I would have to go back to bed! Hahah! I worked on songs for THE UPCOMING BIF NAKED RECORD and the JAKKARTA project. I am so grateful.

I am STILL in cancer treatments, by the way, and will be until 2009. I have a rip-snortin’ good time, down in the OL’ chemo ward, and basically dress like a slut and try to tell jokes to everyone. Just fightin’ the good fight, trying to do good things.

Thank you for all your condolences for my Annastasia. She was growing her very own, secret cancer, and it was in her blood vessels and liver. OM NAMA SHIVAYA.

I also happen to be celebrating my ONE anniversary of marrying WALKER. OM NAMA SHIVAYA.

I will release a new BIF NAKED RECORD likely in the next few months. Start your engines. The earth and my heart shake with excitement.

Much love & ADORATION to you all. OM NAMA SHIVAYA.

Love Biffy (uploaded from Vancouver Oct.2/08)
Back to top Go down
Betty

Betty

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-09-29

BIFFY BLOG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIFFY BLOG!   BIFFY BLOG! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:36 pm

It's great to hear form her.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/betty_blinx

BIFFY BLOG!
Page 1 of 1